1. Proficiency in working in MPLS and other wireless media
2. Adequate knowledge of networking devices.
3. Ability for configuration in Branch end devices (such as 1900/2900/4000routers & L2 switches etc.)
4. Sound knowledge of routing protocol for EWAN
5. Ability to perform the activities for various links such as ticket lodging, generation of reports from NMS, call handling, ticket tracking etc.
6. Ability to troubleshooting of LAN & WAN issues
7. Good communication skills
8. analytical and troubleshooting skills
1. BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering/Information Technology / MCA/M.Sc(IT) or equivalent.
2. Certification in CCNA.
3. Minimum 1 year experience in network handling.
- Click Here For Register https://goo.gl/tSQNLc