Are you searching for job since a long time? If you are still jobless then you are at the right place. Don’t worry follow these steps, you will definitely land in a good job. All the Best for your career search.
1) Digitally Socialize: Just search for jobs by getting into social medias and joining groups. If you don’t have any account just create one through Linked In or Facebook. Connect to more and relevant people and send your resumes across through your contacts.
2) Never give up: Upload your profile in every job search site like Monster, Career builder etc. Upload your resume and profile everywhere if possible bid your profile to make it appear in the front.
3) Take the advantage of Job Search Engines: You will come across millions of options by job search like the major job brands, company sites, associations etc. The advanced search options will help you find the closest jobs.
4) Make your own templates: Refers lots of resume writing websites and see lots of samples about resumes. You can use the creative methods for an attractive resume. Just search for resume writing samples for a particular job say IT developer, by noting down all the points create your own template of resume and cover letter which should be unique, authentic, and clear.
5) Prepare yourself for the interview: Be prepared with the interview questions and answers. Ask your friend or a relative to conduct mock interviews for you. Know about the company you are going to apply and just be clear and confident about your answers even if you dont know whether it is right or wrong.
6) Join some certification training: If you are still not getting any job then go for some certification training where you will come to know new technology and would be confident about cracking your interview with an additional certificate in your file.