- Operation of CNC Horizontal machining centers with Siemens controls, Knowledge on Fanuc controller will be an added advantage.
- General and technological knowledge in machine geometry, application engg, machining process, materials and tools. Understanding CMM reports and correcting programs/ tools / process for achieving Cpk results.
- Good communication skills with English is a must (German language both speaking and writing will be an added advantage)
- Experience in CAD/CAM programming is desirable
- Analytical competence
- Intensive knowledge of compensation tools
- Knowledge of measurement technology
- Geometric knowledge of machine and re-establishment
- Laser measuring systems for axis calibration
- Inclusion of measuring probes
- Knowledge of tool monitoring (Artis, Brinkhaus etc.,)
- Process knowledge
- Assessing temperature influences and applying compensations
- Must have valid passport and willing to travel to Germany for 5 to 6 weeks for start-up training (all expenses borne by company).
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
- Click Here For Register https://goo.gl/u8ekyP