What Will You Do
– As an SEO Specialist, you will take control ownership of your clients- portfolio and campaign. You will handle their strategy from start to finish including implementation, reporting and lead on client relationships.
– You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to help develop the department (SEO, Content and Organic Strategy Implementation) and deliver leading results for the client.
Bring the natural aficionado you are to the party – share industry news with the team and assist in service diversification as you see fit.
The Important Matter :
– Take control of the brands you will be managing
– Construct and manage campaigns from start to finish.
– Conduct technical SEO work.
– Stay up-to-date with industry news and trends and collaborate with the internal team.
– Support the Senior Marketing Manager and continue to develop and flourish the department.
– Make commercial sense from data to help inform strategic actions.
– Strategize and implement off-page, outreach and content requirements.
– Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Click Here For Register https://goo.gl/UZymff