Role: Project Site Manger Civil Construction & Maintenance Delhi and Manesar
Work Experience: 8+ Years
Place of Posting : Delhi and Manesar
Salary: Up to 9.0 Lac PA
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare Civil-Site Project mobilization plan and supervise all the civil construction and maintenance work at Project Sites developing Auditorium, Multistory Office Building with multiple plans.
- Site handling, including execution of various construction projects comprising of day-to-day planning, scheduling and execution of work etc.
- Monitor Project execution in line with approved master construction plan and regularly report progress to the management.
- Maintaining check list on Quality of work and control wastage of material.
- Inspection of all incoming materials in accordance with approved samples.
- Effectively manage the resources at site such as Staff, Labour, Equipment, Shuttering deployed etc and achieve wastage below permissible limits.
- Monitor Progress and review and interpret architectural drawings and specifications including installation of testing devices and equipmets.
- Ensure employee productivity and manpower planning for a team size of 10 people.
- Ensure achievement of work targets in terms of concrete, block work, plastering, lines, levels and marking of walls, slabs, columns etc.
- Coordinate all agencies at site and manage smooth flow of work.
- Maintain all attendance details of all workmen.
- Timely preparation of material indents, equipment requirement, labour requirement as per schedule to head office and ensure continuity of work.
Salary:INR 7,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
- Click Here For Register https://goo.gl/LZBDLC