- Fixed Term Contract
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical) with 1st class from recognized university.
- Valid Passport
- Onsite assignment – Willing to work in India & abroad
Advising planning of routine maintenance schedule (major/minor outages schedule).
- Advising in managing the maintaining and repairing mechanical equipment.
- Diagnosis the equipment’s status.
- Reviewing and modifying mechanical maintenance procedures.
- Analyzing the record and report of issue items.
- Planning (identification of manufacturer and drafting the technical specifications) the procurement of spare parts, consumables, tools and laboratory equipment for the mechanical division.
- Support & Guide the O&M team to ensure the “Health, Safety and Environmental” norms of O&M activities.
- Planning and implementing training programs for Employer’s personnel.
- Support & Guide in advance planning for critical operation and maintenance activities for mechanical systems and equipment.
- Support & Guide the O&M team for critical operation under emergency scenario (i.e. restoration of power from black out condition).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type: Temporary/Contractual Job, Full Time
- Click Here For Register https://goo.gl/MouqNc