ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Call new leads derived from lists, referrals and advertising programs.
• Answer calls (in rotation) that come in via our Business Development inquiry line.
• Follow up with leads who have been contacted in the past.
• Conduct initial qualification of leads based on brief phone discussion.
• Achieve daily, weekly and monthly activity and sales lead quotas.
• Set appointments for Business Development Team to program the discussion and ultimate goal of closing qualified leads.
• Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments.
• Use internet portals to capture information regarding leads as well as facilitate lead flow to others in the area.
• Provide feedback to others in the department related to information prospects that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as our overall programs.
• Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by your Line Manager.
• Excellent English communication both written and verbal.
• Professional and able to connect/make a great impression on the first call.
• Handle rejection well; move on to the next call quickly.
• Fast learner who can adapt to change.
• Friendly, can-do attitude.
• Competitive dialer who also has a team attitude.
• Minimum 12th pass or equivalent.
• 06 months to 02 years experience in sales or telemarketing environment.
• Experience using CRM/Sales software preferred.
- Click Here For Register http://www.s-tactics.com/careers.php