SEM + Social Media + Online Campaigns
– Plan and execute affiliate, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
– To create campaigns that deeply integrate with our products.
– Should have more than 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, affiliate marketing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
– Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage & convert.
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Desired Skills and Experience
Education / Preferred Qualifications:
– Graduate/PG Degree.
-Strong Analytical bent of mind required
– Exposure to website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Kissmetrics etc)
– Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, Display media, affiliate marketing campaigns
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Experience in Pardot would be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Click Here For Register https://goo.gl/geWRkr