Aptara is looking for copy editors to apply rigorous scrutiny while preserving the authors voice and ensuring stylistic consistency.
Aptara copy editors rigorously follow a publishers house style sheet, or optionally apply copy editing best practice and good judgment, to achieve stylistic consistency and accuracy throughout a publication. Our standard copy editing requirements include corrections for:
- Spelling, including British to American English
- Grammar, including rephrasing sentences for non-English-speaking authors
- References and footnotes, for technical accuracy and placement of citations
- Captioning to match figures and tables, and type-marking for mathematics
- Consistency, to ensure that all elements of a manuscript are properly presented
- Copy editors are needed for scientific journals as well as book projects.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area:Journalism , Editing , Content
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
- Click Here For Register https://goo.gl/UkBkFj