Whether you are a fresher or an experienced person here is a career advice for you to be successful in your mechanical engineering job. Being a successful is far more different and important when compared to just being good at academics. So here are few tips to groom your career.
1) Think out of the box: You might be a mechanical engineer by qualification and you would have been through a proper university training but then in today’s world in the industry you need to know everything and think out of the box. So that if something goes wrong you need to be in a position to repair it and to build a better career for yourself.
2) Do not break the rules as a professional: Although you need to think out of the box that doesn’t mean should not follow the industrial norms and it is always good to follow your seniors and move on along with them.
3) Be on the side of your boss: It is said that an employee boss relationship is like a master slave relationship but then if you are friendly with your boss then you need worry about your job security.
4) Connect with your college: Conduct some technical seminars or workshops in your college. Participate in alumni meet and technical fest hosted by your college. Write and present papers as it will provide a good experience for you and a good reputation for your company.
For Best Resume Writing Tips Visit Here :-
5) Search your mentor: If you are a fresher who would love to have a mentor, find one in your company or ask your HR regarding any mentoring program. You can also post in social medias that you are in need of a mentor with regards to your profession.
6) Communication is the key: Develop your soft skills as it is very much important for you with respect to any field. If you want to present something or you want to convince your client or are invited for a guest lecture etc. You need to be professionally fluent with your English.