The most renowned and the oldest profession is the career in medicine and it gives you the knowledge to save human life in a unique way and acquire unparalleled satisfaction. It is considered as the right career choice among most of the people. It is not just about the status and money but offering true service to the needy. It is considered as a very difficult profession after engineering.
Here is a career advice about why to choose medicine as your career.
1) Apart from helping the needy people it will earn you respect in the society.
2) This profession cannot be compared to other profiles in terms of finance but is very stable and does not provide recession.
3) This profession provides stability along with satisfaction.
4) The process of learning in this field is never ending because of its diverse and vast field and it is not enough just to have a normal medical degree.
5) MBBS is a 5.5 year degree with 4.5 years of MBBS and 1 year of internship after that you can have lots of opportunities. After this most of them practice medicine whereas some of them go ahead with specialisations like dermatology, orthopedist etc.
6) One can also choose to become a medical scientist or a medical researcher other than choosing doctor as your career.
7) You can also go for opening consultancy and health related pro grammes. A degree in medical sciences for increasing the capabilities is also introduced in the head of medicinal businesses.
8) You keep progressing in this field with constant development and upgrade of knowledge for acquiring new innovative ideas and equipment.
9) For challenging yourself on a daily basis you need to choose this field. If you want to be a part of this field then you should have strong decision making skills. Have compassion towards your patient, stronger belief system, and an attitude to make difference in the society.
There are lots of walk in interview jobs available for the candidates to make their career.
Read More: Avoid These 5 Common Resume Mistakes